Talking Heads

Heard Joe Fritsch read at Bengal Curry last night. It was hard to hear him above the whining of the fridges in the Indian restaurant. But he gave me copies of the poems afterwards. Also met with Daniel and Magdalena, two Swiss artists, who are working on a sculpture installation piece called "Talking Heads." They asked me, and I agreed, to be recorded reading my poems in 6 one-minute segments. They would use the video to create an animated clay figure of me, one of twenty-one figures in the installation about the voices in a person's head. They also asked Joe to be a Talking Head too.

*

Jerry Wheeler of Out in Print, a queer book review site, asked me to send him EQUAL TO THE EARTH. Another connection made on Facebook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading Thumboo's "Ulysses by the Merlion"

Steven Cantor's "What Remains: the Life and Work of Sally Mann"

Goh Chok Tong's Visit to FCBC