I will be on TV tomorrow

Apology: The network lost the DVD and so did not broadcast the program. My apologies to everyone who tried to catch the show. I will let you know if I have a new date. 

*

I am reading my poetry on the Poetry Thin Air Cable Show, revived by George Spencer and Mitch Corber. The program will be broadcast on Manhattan Neighborhood Network Channel 67, this Wednesday between 12:30-1:00 AM (EST).

If you don't get MNN Ch 67, don't worry. You can get the internet stream by following the instructions below.

PC USERS
1. Download Windows Media Player here
2. Click on your channel 67 stream, here

MAC USERS
1. Download Windows Media Player here
2. Download Flip4Mac Player for QuickTime viewing here
3. Also download VLC media player from this page
4. Now, click on your channel 67 stream, here

Note: Try it now, or well before the show starts.

P.S. Any connection problems, email Mitch Corber Tuesday evening 9–11 pm (thinairvideo@earthlink.net). He will offer 1-on-1 phone support, so leave him your phone number.

Happy viewing!

*

Last night I read as the feature at the Saturn Series at Nightingale Lounge. Small crowd but it was nice to see friends like RNH, JMP, TF, SS, Obs and Mle in the audience. SP hosted, and DA and I had a good chat about Woodstock and the Catskills. A Facebook friend LALB, in town to do some readings, was also there, making the virtual real.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading Thumboo's "Ulysses by the Merlion"

Steven Cantor's "What Remains: the Life and Work of Sally Mann"

Goh Chok Tong's Visit to FCBC