Reading at McNally Robinson Bookstore

The reading took place in the bookstore cafe area, and so the atmosphere was relaxed and intimate. I was delighted to see my name, and the names of the other readers, advertised in the shop window, as if we were real authors. Scott Glassman joined the reading late, but he was there too, and was the first reader of the evening.





The evening was treacherous, with heavy snowing and icy sidewalks, and so I was very happy and grateful that friends from school, poetry workshop, and Cornelia Street Cafe turned up to hear the reading.

Comments

This picture makes me smile UNCONTROLLABLY. Look how new and best you are!
Jee Leong said…
I should have gotten a haircut to go with best and new!

Popular posts from this blog

Reading Thumboo's "Ulysses by the Merlion"

Steven Cantor's "What Remains: the Life and Work of Sally Mann"

Goh Chok Tong's Visit to FCBC