20. Upper-arm

No, you are not the heart, at least, not yet,
not vital.
You are not the gluteus maximus or the gluteus medius
or the muscle in the forehead that contracts the scalp.

No. You are the arm that wraps round my shoulder
and presses me to your chest.
You are the strong upper arm
that belts my bottom and makes me beg, No. Meaning yes.

When I wrestle you down, we become an arm.
Let me be more exact.
I become the bicep curl,
you the tricep extension, reaching out to act.


Plan for this poem-in-progress

Comments

Anonymous said…
woo hoo! you blew me away~
Jee Leong said…
Thanks, red.
Anonymous said…
Hi Jee Leong. This one gave me a surprise & a thrill when I first read it. I have erotic spanking fantasies quite a lot. If one actually does it I think it's important to have a word that REALLY means "no."
Jee Leong said…
Cheers, Greg,

Popular posts from this blog

Reading Thumboo's "Ulysses by the Merlion"

Steven Cantor's "What Remains: the Life and Work of Sally Mann"

Goh Chok Tong's Visit to FCBC